Well Spring Break has officially arrived! yay!
Finally, a break from school, one of the most stressful things in my life. Well it's probably the most stressful thing in the majority of anyone's life. But what can you do? Spring break and I barely have any plans. How sad. =( I live a very boring life. Get a life? All the good ones are taken! NO! Ha. I kid. My life is not that bad. I have plenty to be grateful for. I'm extremely lucky to have all the people in my life and all the things in my life.
"The best things are intangible." hrm. Do you believe that? I do. Sure you can buy tangible items, but it will not completely satisfy you. At one point, that satisfaction will disappear. There are only "ideas" that will satisfy you wholly. Abstract ideas such as love. Here I go rambling again. x) I constantly jump from idea to idea. Oh well. That's just how random I can be. =)
This is it for the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment